Site has been visited by 120998
- BOMBAY ENGINEER GROUP AND CENTRE, KIRKEE, PUNE – 411003 Recruitment Notice 01/2022 : Defence Civilian Employees
Applications are invited from eligible Indian nationals for the Defence Civilian posts in prescribed format as per Annexure ‘A’ (in A4 size paper)
To download details Please Click Here
- CONDUCT OF RECRUITMENT RALLY UNDER UHQ QUOTA AT BEG & CENTRE, KIRKEE, PUNE-03 FOR RECRUITING YEAR 2021-22 (01 APR 2021 TO 31 MAR 2022) WEF 20 DEC 2021 TO 02 FEB 2022:
Recruitment Rally under UHQ quota will be conducted wef 20 Dec 2021 to 02 Feb 2022 for enrolment of Sol (GD), Sol (Tech) and Sol (Tdn) category for the wards (Son/Brother) of Ex-Servicemen/Serving Soldiers/Widows/War Widows as per priority given in IHQ of MoD (Army) letter No 62536/Rtg 5(OR)(A) dt 12 Sep 07 as amended. Candidate are required to report during recruitment rally with masks, gloves and hand sanitizer alongwith A COVID-19 FREE/ASYMPTOMATIC CERTIFICATE FROM GOVT HOSPITAL AND DOCTOR WITH REGISTRATION NUMBER OF DOCTOR WHICH IS ISSUED NOT MORE THAN 72 HRS PRIOR TO THE DATE OF REPORTING (Format of the same are given at Appendix ‘A’). (Auth: Dte Gen of Rtg, Rtg B (A) IHQ of MoD (Army) letter No 62569/Rtg B (A) dt 02 Nov 2020).
For Details Click Here
SOP: FELICITATION OF CHILDREN OF BSA MEMBERS ON JOINING NDA / OFFICER TRAINING ACADEMY LEADING TO COMMISION IN THE ARMED FORCES
Common Entrance Examination (CEE) for recruitment rally under UHQ quota for the recruiting year 01 Apr 2020 to 31 Mar 2021 for Soldier(GD) category of cadidates appeared in Recruitment rally wef 04 Jan 2021 to 25 Feb 2021 will be conducted at Amritpal Indoor Stadium, Training Battalion 2 of BEG & CENTRE on 25 Jul 2021.
For Detailed instructions Click Here
- Minutes of 61th MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE MEETING HELD VIRTUALLY ONLINE FROM 09 APRIL 2021 TO 21 APRIL 2021:
To view Minutes Please Click Here
- TOLL FREE TELEPHONE No AT HQ MG & G AREA.
This is for the info of all Veer Naris Veterans and their dependents that a toll free No 1800-22-4055 has been installed at HQ MG & G Area Veterans Branch. The same is installed for the purpose of assisting our Veer Naris, Veterans and their dependents.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE BY RECORD OFFICE BEG:
ALL BOMBAY SAPPERS EXSM ARE REQUESTED TO INTIMATE THEIR AADHAR (UID) NO (SELF &
DEPENDENTS), PAN NO (SELF & DEPENDENTS), MOBILE NO (SELF & DEPENDENTS), AND
E-MAIL ID (SELF & DEPENDENTS) THROUGH SIMPLE APPLICATION ADDRESSED TO CRO, BEG
RECORDS (KIRKEE), KIRKEE, PUNE - 411003.
PLEASE FORWARD PHOTOCOPIES OF AADHAR CARD AND PAN CARD ALONG WITH APPLICATION.
To download Detailed
letter format for providing above details please
- Contact Details for Inquiries in BEG & Centre:
1. Matter related to Pension, emoluments and records contact :
(a) Record Office, BEG & Centre on
Tele No : 020-26680432
Mobile No : 703030043
email on : firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Matter related to Unit Headquarter Quota (UHQ) rally contact :
(a) Centre Adjt on Tele No : 020-26612556
(b) BSA Office on Tele No : 8237004424
3. For updating veterans officers address email on
- THE SIKH LIGHT INFANTRY
THE BOMBAY SAPPERS BROTHERS IN ARMS. Click Here for details
- For Booking of BSA Vehicle Contact:-
- Tele No 020-65004424.
- Tele No. 8237004424